Regrets are the shadows that linger when we fail to heed the lessons life offers us.
1. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.
Don’t let a single bad accident or moment in your life make you think you have a bad life.
In these times, start counting the things you are grateful for.
Friends who didn’t let you down and stood by your side in your dark days.
Remember the moments when you showed strength and overcame hard days.
Remember that your family loves you. Show life that you have many reasons to smile.
2. Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you.
You let the hardships and failures discourage and demotivate you when you think it’s bigger than your strength.
But when you see the hardships and failures as a challenge; you let them inspire you to become stronger.
3. Failure is not the opposite of success. It is part of success.
Without failure; you will not learn precious life lessons, gain experience, and succeed.
Failure is a part of success because it gives you what you need to become successful.
I’ve never met a highly successful person with no past full of failures.
They all go through failures and learn from their failures.
4. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
If you are working on something new, it will be impossible for most people or all people.
As it will always seem impossible to you on hard days. But don’t lose hope.
It’s normal, you just have to keep going.
5. The best way to predict a free future is to create it.
If you want to have a great future with lovely days and beautiful nights; you have to create it.
I admire the inspiration this inspiring motivational quote gives.
The future is made up of what you are doing now.
It includes the decisions you make, what you are working on, and your habits at the present time.
6. You must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’
Self-belief and confidence are important when it comes to success in life.
No one will believe in you if you don’t believe in yourself.
7. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
You may not achieve these goals, but you will find and learn new things in life.
You don’t fully live your life if you bind it with rationalizations and people’s words.
8. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
Life hardships and tests are the only way you discover your strength and true potential.
9. There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.
People may tell you, “You can’t do great things.”
But it’s only after you accept their words as your reality that you place limits on your potential.