welcome new morals, or embody new philosophies (most of us don’t stick to them!).
All these changes have a direct connection with how the last year was with you.
And we are about to finish this year.
A life where you are:
- Happier and at peace with yourself.
- Financially stable and secure.
- Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy.
From the start of the pandemic, there was a major change and people had to adapt to a new way of living.
We are almost ending 2023 and entering 2024.
Let this year be the year where you celebrate all your achievements.
You’ve been thinking a lot about it or working for it; earn it because you deserve that life.
Some people are quotes nerds and some are books nerds.
You choose what you love.
Here are the 10 Rare and wise Quotes With Deep Life Lessons You Have to Read Before 2024:
1. Switch your mentality from ‘I’m broken and helpless’ to ‘I’m growing and healing’ and watch how fast your life changes, for the better.
Before you break down and lose hope, let this be your attitude.
If you are hurting and struggling, tell yourself, ‘I’m growing into a stronger version of myself’.
It’s only after you adjust your mindset and attitude that you can withstand and overcome any potential problem.
You will lose in reality if you are losing in your mind.
2. The biggest suspense of life is that you don’t know who is praying for you and who is playing with you.
The biggest suspense of life is that you will never know directly what people are from inside.
This includes their intentions and hidden parts. But we have our gut instincts.
You may never know what a person wants from you in the first place, but your instincts will always alert you.
Most people ignore what their guts say about a person for what that person projects. But this is wrong.
3. Your value doesn’t decrease just because someone can’t see your worth.
A monkey will always choose a banana over a diamond, not knowing that a diamond is worth more than a banana.
But just because the monkey can’t see the value of the diamond, doesn’t mean the diamond is worth less.
I hope you got what I meant. Don’t let someone people determine your worth. Let your work determine it.
4. Struggles in your life don’t come to destroy you but to help you realize your potential and power.
Emotional, physical, or financial struggles are difficult and it’s the only thing you won’t wish on anyone.
But if you take a moment and reflect, you will realize that you become stronger, wiser, and more resilient from the struggles you went through, not the happy days.
5. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).
A group of people can be easily manipulated, and those who stand up for what is right are outcasts by society.
Don’t follow the masses just because they share a common belief.
In most cases, the people who are on the side of the majority have no opinion of their own. They just follow the crowd.
6. If you’re lucky enough to get a second chance at something, don’t waste it.
Golden opportunities are rare, but second chances are the rarest.
Whether in relationships, friendships, or work, don’t miss these chances.
Maybe you lost an opportunity last year, but don’t miss any this year. It’s a perfect reminder to keep in mind.
7. Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. A lion walks alone while the sheep flock together.
There’s strength in loyalty and belief, not in numbers.
Walk through this year being proud of yourself and not afraid of any challenge.
Keep the mentality of a winner.
8. Accept both compliments and criticism. It takes both sun and rain for a flower to grow.
You will become better by taking constructive criticism and go faster by hearing compliments (not mandatory).
People always dodge criticism because it can hold negative words.
But if these negative words are facts, you have to accept them.
Think first about criticisms you received, if they are real and based on facts; accept them, if they are egoistic and out of jealousy; throw them in the trash and keep doing what you’ve been doing.
9. Your self-love must always be stronger than your desire to be loved by others.
You will lose yourself in every relationship or friendship if you don’t respect yourself enough to know your worth.
10. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
Nothing is permanent in this world, keep on going.