In the reality of getting better, sometimes we have to face tough truths.
Life can be a tough teacher, making you deal with honest and sometimes harsh realities.
Ignoring or avoiding these truths often leads to feeling pretty miserable.
As humans, we tend to avoid the things that make us uncomfortable,
especially the hard truths about ourselves, others, and the world.
However, ignoring these truths doesn’t lead to a happy place;
instead, it can take us to a not-so-great part of life where we feel unfulfilled and unhappy.
But with these 10 real quotes, your perspective will be challenged and you may be hurt reading them.
But I guarantee you will free yourself and become a more rational version of yourself.
Here are the 10 Real Quotes That Will Hurt Like Crazy but Will Make You a Better Person:
1. People don’t care for you when you are alone. They just care for you when they are alone.
Here’s a reminder to be cautious in evaluating the authenticity of relationships
and to seek those built on genuine care rather than convenience.
2. Failure is a part of life If you don’t fail, you don’t learn, If you don’t learn, you’ll never change.
Embrace failure as a natural part of the learning process and recognize that without failure,
there may be no opportunity for growth.
3. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it. Right is right, even if no one is doing it.
The influence of societal trends tends to make us irrational in making decisions that are wrong but seem right.
It’s right only because a lot of people agree with it.
4. Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society.
We need a society with diverse perspectives and the ability to reach a mutual understanding.
Disagreeing with anyone should never affect your relationship.
5. Remember who ignored you while you needed them and who helped you before you even had to ask.
Keep it real and be critical when it comes to your relationship with others.
Don’t seek revenge but don’t nurture these types of relationships.
Love and stay close to those who were there for you in your darkest days.
6. I don’t understand why people get mad when they get rejected by somebody or something. They have done you a favor by not wasting your time and playing with you.
A harsh truth is better than a fake lie.
Don’t take rejection personally. It’s normal to be rejected.
7. Stupid is Knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.
True foolishness lies in the conscious choice to believe in things contrary to what you know to be true.
8. If you expect the world to be fair to you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him.
The world does not operate on a fair exchange system.
Accept the things life throws at you and change what you can.
The earlier you understand and accept this, the calmer you will become.
9. Don’t be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is, until when? Because just like seasons, people Change.
Be aware of this.
10. The quality of your thinking determines the quality of your life.
It starts from the inside.
Discover your Guide to achieving Peace of mind and calmness from 99+ Rare and Powerful Quotes