Life is like a big show, and people are the main characters – full of surprises and unpredictability.
Picture life as a stage where the script isn’t always what you expect,
and the people around you are the actors making it all confusing.
People are a mix of feelings, choices, and little quirks that make life unpredictable.
As good as others are, some people are bad.
They can sabotage your life, play with your feelings, and even destroy your career.
While others can come into your life and change it for the best.
and they remind you of it, just in case you misread someone.
Here are the 10 Sharp-witted Quotes About People That Will Blow Your Mind:
1. Accept people as they are, but place them where they belong.
Understand and accept others while also recognizing the need for appropriate boundaries and expectations.
Keep it real here.
2. Your biggest supporter is a stranger. Your biggest hater is someone you know.
People you know are easily aroused by jealousy and envy
which grows every time you succeed in life.
They will be hating low-key until it just bursts out one day.
3. Always be ready to survive alone. Some people change, today you’re important to them but tomorrow you’re nothing to them.
Humans are unpredictable and you can’t control this nature.
The best thing you can do is become self-reliant so that people’s changes don’t affect you.
4. If you’re a friend of everybody, you’re an enemy to yourself.
Trying to please everyone can be detrimental to your well-being and authenticity.
5. Be a good person, but never waste your time to prove it.
Genuine goodness and integrity do not need validation from others.
Whatever reason you tell yourself if you are being good just so others can tell you, you are a good person.
It would be best if you reevaluate yourself.
6. Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be you.
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Accept your uniqueness and value your individuality.
7. You can meet a boy who’s 35 and a man who’s 23.
We mature with lessons and experience, never with age.
Some people have matured since an early age because life has shown them the worst part.
8. You must miss out on temporary fun in order to build a stable life.
If you prioritize long-term stability over short-term pleasure, you will always appreciate yourself later.
9. Some people are not your friends; they are just scared to be your enemy.
Some people may pretend to be your friend out of fear of the consequences of being an enemy.
Be alert because they are the ones who would love to see you fail.
10. Never hide your bad side to make someone stay, show your bad side and see who can stay.
Be true to yourself.
Discover your Guide to achieving Peace of mind and calmness from 99+ Rare and Powerful Quotes