taking a red pill about life is inevitable.
it’s short but a beautiful one.
In your life journey, you will meet different people,
learn many lessons, enjoy many moments, and feel different feelings.
But life isn’t beautiful all the time, some days are hard and painful.
These hard and painful days teach us valuable lessons.
The earlier you learn these lessons, the better decisions you will make which will make your life better.
Meditate with them in your mind and remember them when you want to make a major life decision.
Here are the 10 Red Pill Quotes with Powerful Life Lessons I Wish I Read Sooner:
1. You stop explaining yourself when you realize people only understand from their level of perception.
You can spend all day trying to explain yourself to someone and you will discover that people listen to reply, not to understand.
Some close people are worth the effort, but the majority will understand from their level of perception.
Explaining yourself to people who barely know and understand you can be a time-wasting and it’s something you should accept.
2. The less people you chill with, the less bullsh*t you deal with.
You get into a lot of problems when many people know a lot about your business and what’s going on in your life.
That’s why keeping your circle tight and your personal life private is important.
Anything that has a major effect on your happiness should be private. People know how to ruin beautiful things.
3. Everybody wants to be successful until they see what it takes.
Many people wish to be highly successful until they see the dedication, consistency, hard work, perseverance, and time it takes.
People don’t succeed by luck, they only get rare opportunities by luck and this opportunity makes them highly successful.
4. Be yourself, people don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
It’s easier being yourself than putting on a social mask all the time. Being liked by everyone doesn’t pay your bills or make you genuinely happy.
You have the complete choice to not care when people don’t like you. It’s their problem that they don’t like you, not yours.
5. Don’t be ashamed of your work or hustle. Nobody will feed you if you go broke.
Everyone has their own responsibility and bills to pay.
Don’t be ashamed of your hustle and keep on improving or scaling it until you reach a point where you are openly proud of it.
6. No matter how good a person you are, you will always be bad in someone’s story.
And you shouldn’t care about being always good in someone’s story.
No matter what you do or how good you are to someone, some people will make you the villain so that they won’t feel bad about themselves and that’s okay.
7. You don’t have to rebuild a relationship with everyone you’ve forgiven. Just because you are at peace, doesn’t mean they’re not still toxic.
Most people don’t change and you shouldn’t expect them to.
If you are at peace with yourself because you are no longer dealing with them, keep that distance.
People wear masks when they want something from you and will show you their true color when they no longer need you.
8. Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.
Life is the best teacher and can teach you the same lessons in many ways.
When you don’t learn the lesson, they are repeated in different ways. The earlier you learn it, the better your life will be.
9. No one ever got tired of loving. They get tired of waiting, hearing lies, assuming, saying sorry, and hurting.
When someone gives up on you, it’s because they are tired of being lied to or waiting.
Love is the only thing people don’t get tired of.