We need a dose of reality to remind us that life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows.
It challenges you to confront the tough truths about life.
They thought-provoking and straightforward, leaving no room for sugarcoating.
They may make you feel uncomfortable at first, but ultimately help you grow.
Here are the 10 Undeniable Harsh Quotes about Life that Speak the Truth:
1. Do not correct a fool or he will hate you; correct a wise man, and he will appreciate you. – Bruce Lee
Some people are fools and the major problem they have is that they think they are wise/smart.
You can’t teach a person who thinks they know everything.
The best thing you can do is leave them as they are.
2. An apology without change is just manipulation.
Observe people’s actions more than you listen to what they are saying.
To avoid manipulation and being deceived, don’t always believe what people say and judge them by their actions.
If they have apologized and still have their old habits, don’t believe them.
3. Don’t be ashamed of your work or hustle. Nobody will feed you if you go broke.
Instagram and Facebook have made people ashamed of a lot of things.
People are scared of being judged for their looks and where they work, forgetting that the people they are trying to impress don’t know them.
Enjoy your life, but prioritize and focus on your work and hustle.
These people won’t be there if things go bad, but the money you earn will have your back.
4. A wise man once said, “Be careful who you let on your ship because some people will sink the whole ship because they can’t be the captain”.
Know your circle the most.
Sometimes you fail not because of a lack of resources but simply
because someone was dragging you down while you were busy trying to survive.
5. Rule #1: never tell people what you’re doing until it’s done.
If you don’t want to achieve any of your goals, tell everyone about it.
Post it on social media, tell your neighbors and friends, and tell your relatives.
The reason most people don’t achieve their big goals is that they tell others about them,
forgetting that people love to sabotage good things.
6. The problem is people are hated when they are real and are loved when they are fake. – Bob Marley
Reality has become so harsh that people hate the truth.
They have accepted the lies they live in as the truth.
This is one of the harsh truths you have to understand, observe, and experience to avoid being manipulated.
7. If a man/woman doesn’t match his/her actions with his/her words, he/she is not a man/woman. He/she’s just a boy/girl who likes to talk.
Actions speak louder than words. Promises can be really cheap.
Anyone can tell you that they will become a millionaire, but not everyone can do it.
8. You don’t have to rebuild a relationship with everyone you’ve forgiven. Just because you are at peace, doesn’t mean they’re not still toxic.
Your peace of mind and happiness are the most important assets you should protect.
Don’t fool yourself into thinking things will change just because you changed.
9. People will congratulate a person doing the same thing as you. Just not you because it’s you.
These are the types of people you don’t have to tell anything, especially your good news because they would love to see you fail rather than win.
Get these people out of your business and your personal life.
10. If you want to be successful prepare to be doubted and tested.
Climbing any ladder won’t be easy. Be prepared for all unexpected things.