Being a boss or a leader is not just about having a title or a position of authority.
The best bosses are not born; they are made. They create themselves by learning and growing through life.
1. They told me “you can’t pass the interview”, so I become the boss.
One of the best feelings comes after doing exactly what people say you can’t do.
For any worker, becoming the boss after being underestimated gives the best feeling ever.
2. I used to walk into the room and wonder if they liked me, now I walk in and wonder if I like them.
Before you become the boss, you walk into the room and wonder if the boss or the interviewer will like you. After becoming the boss, you wonder if you like them.
3. My life, my choices. My mistakes, my lessons. Not your business.
As a boss, you have to consider only the opinions of a few wise people that know you or have experience in the business.
As long as you acknowledge your mistakes and learn from them and you are aware of the consequences of your choices, let this be your attitude.
It’s no one’s business or life; it’s yours. Enjoy it with your own rules and choices.
4. Sorry if I got distant. My life got real. I have goals that require my full attention.
The “Sorry” is for those who care and worry for you. A humble attitude. Too much ego and pride can hurt you.
Sometimes you have to talk to people with humility. Goals are important, as they always come before people.
5. I know why I started, I know I won’t stop. Goodbye to the bottom, hello to the top.
People say the top is lonely and it’s pointless to do anything and end up lonely.
But the truth is that the bottom is the loneliness place of all. But it’s 1000 times better to be lonely at the top.
6. I have to be successful because I have expensive taste.
If you like expensive things, you have to work so hard that you can afford them twice.
7. Don’t talk just prove them wrong.
Actions will always speak louder than explanation. It’s pointless to waste time explaining big goals and plans to people who won’t believe you if you can just prove them wrong with your actions.
8. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
People quit when the plan doesn’t work or after the first failure. But that’s a weak attitude.
If you are working on a big goal, always remember this boss attitude quote.
Change and modify your plans, but remember to never change the goal. Remember why you started.
9. Success excites me more than girls.
Not all bosses are male, but you can change the girls to boys if you are a boss lady.
I prefer to work on my goals and focus on them rather than spending that time focusing on relationships or going out for a date.
10. Ain’t no way I was born just to pay bills and die.
Life is more than that to me.